EDUCATING STUDENTS: Ushering in Innovation in a Post-Pandemic World
December 10, 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Tim Mould | Accenture
Summit Stage Recording
About the Speaker
Accenture Higher ED
- Focused on Intersection of Strat, Tech, Ops
- Hi-Tech Industry for 15 years
- Higher Ed for last 10 Years
- Recent Work
- Enrollment Management for a Private R1
- Strategy for a New 2-year Associates Program
Who did we talk to?
In summer/fall 2020, we talked to leaders...
... At institutions of diverse sizes and types across the nation
What did they say?
What did they do?
ONE UNIVERSITY'S RESPONSE
What does it mean?
“COVID has illuminated where in-person student interactions are needed – and where they are not”
A Myriad of Models
Education will be enriched for both traditional and non-traditional students
Call to Action
Post-Pandemic Support will be...
- More purposeful
- In-person student experiences where it adds value
- Delivered virtually where it does not add value
Contacts at Accenture-Higher-ED
Higher Education Practice
Education Strategy Lead