Design Your Campus Through Sustainable ROI
December 11, 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Kari Branjord | Ellucian
Summit Stage Recording
About the Speaker
Kari Branjord SVP of Digital Transformation at Ellucian
- Involved in Higher Ed for over 20 years
- Working for the leading commercial provider of higher ed tech serving over 2600 institutions worldwide
- Served on the board of the Higher Education User Group culminating in a 2- term presidency
- Named Oracle Magazine’s Implementer of the Year
- Driven roadmaps and strategy for ERP and SIS solutions, and provided thought-leadership at user groups and industry events globally for 20 years on topics as widely varied as Usability and Accessibility (in the early 2000s) through to today’s focus on Digital Transformation and sustainable models for tomorrow’s institutions
Experience: What We Heard
School leaders voiced concern around four major areas:
Importance: Responding to Challenges
During the April 2020 Ellucian CARES Act webinar, 41.3% of institutions surveyed indicated “Technology supporting gaps in the move to remote learning and administrative processes” as their primary area of focus.
What's Next: Lead Change Through Sustainable ROI
ALIGNED TO OUTCOMES
Investment decisions that directly advance the unique vision and strategic goals of the institution.
Analysis supported by verifiable data and evidence-based assumption.
Approach and approval requires active customer participation and ownership.
The business case should enable informed, transparent and responsive decision-making and ROI decisions.
Sustainable ROI accounts for qualitative and quantitative impacts to:
Student, Mission, Technology, Operations, Risk
Call To Action: Innovation for Results
Open Discussions on How to Measure Value
KARI BRANJORD | Ellucian
SVP Digital Transformation
Sources: IT Leaders Business Continuity Ellucian Survey (March 24, 2020) ; Ellucian CARES Act Webinar Survey for Presidents and Business Leaders (April 23, 2020); “Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis Part II, Inside Higher Ed and Hanover Research, Ellucian-sponsored (April 2020)